Twisted Oak Winery Job Opportunities
Twisted Oak Winery is looking for part time tasting room hosts. The ideal applicant will have retail sales and customer service experience, computer skills, and have some knowledge of wine. If you enjoy dealing with the public, you have a fun attitude about wine and stuff, and toilet cleaning is no big deal, this job is for you!
- minimum 21 years old with a valid driver’s license;
- retail sales experience is a plus;
- a quick learner who enjoys helping and working with the public;
- able to work weekends and holidays, and some evenings;
- a working knowledge of wine and the wine industry is a plus;
- must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours per day);
- basic computer skills, able to operate and perform basic tasks and setup on a PC and on an iPad.
- provide excellent customer service;
- retail sales of wine and also merchandise;
- housekeeping (dishwashing, sweeping, restrooms, etc.) as needed;
- pour wines offering descriptions & information as appropriate;
- lead winery and tasting room tours;
- must be available to work weekends and holidays, 2-4 shifts per week;
- assist at special events and evening concerts as needed;
- operate point-of-sale system, including counting cash, and open and closing procedures;
- participate in training sessions on a regular basis;
- produce reports as needed;
- assist the winemaker as needed;
- such other duties commonly associated with your host role as management may determine from time to time.
Please apply in person at the winery at 4280 Red Hill Road in Vallecito between 12pm and 4pm daily, and fill out an application.
Or, you may email your resume to email@example.com.
Twisted Oak Winery is following all Covid-19 guidelines to provide safe service to our customers and to keep our employees safe.