The Twisted Folk 2014 Season Pass
Sorry, SOLD OUT.
In one swell foop you can get your seats for the entire Twisted Folk 2014 Summer Concert Series of six fabulous nights of music - at a special season price - under the stars at Twisted Oak Winery in Vallecito!
Your season pass will admit you to:
- May 3rd: Sarah Jarosz
- May 25th: Dave Alvin and Phil Alvin with The Guilty Ones; special guests Laurie Lewis and Tom Rozum
- June 14th: Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band
- June 27th: An Evening with Tim O'Brien
- July 26th: Chris Webster and Nina Gerber; special guest TBA
- August 23rd: John Jorgenson Quintet
Each season pass is good for one admission for every show listed above. Food and wine is not included. Season passes may be shared, however you must present a physical ticket at the concert.
Season passes sales, are just for a limited time, so don't miss out! And if we add more shows, as a Season Pass holder you will be able to purchase tickets at a special reduced price.
Tasty hot food, Delicious Twisted Oak Wines, popcorn & soft drinks will be available for purchase*.
Seating is "festival style", first come first served - but all seats are good! Bring your own low back "beach" chairs and blankets.
* Please do not bring other alcoholic beverages. Our license does not permit it.